High Court of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2017
High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad invites Application for the post of 19 Civil Judge (Junior Division) on Direct Recruitment basis under the State Judicial Service. Apply before 31 March 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 04/2017-RC
High Court of Andhra Pradesh Job Details :
- Post Name : Civil Judge (Junior Division)
- No of Vacancy : 19 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligible Criteria for High Court of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Must possess a Bachelors degree in Law awarded by any university established by Law in India.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 01.02.2017
- Age relaxation : SC/ST/OBC Candidates 5 years & PWD Candidates 10 years
Job Location : Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Selection Process : Selection will be through Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates through crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of judicature at Hyderabad payable at Hyderabad.
How to Apply High Court of Andhra Pradesh Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with necessary enclosures and a crossed Demand Draft send to the office of the nearest Principal District Court in the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh or to the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad — 500 066 on or before 31.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 31.03.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://hc.tap.nic.in/aphc/hc2017/cjrecruiutment28022017rec.pdf