Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Police invites application for the post of 1717 Constable. Apply Online before 17 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Maha Police Job Details :
- Post Name : Constable
- No. of Vacancy : 1717 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Police Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have 12th (SSC) passed.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 28 years as on 31.03.2017
Job Location : Maharashtra
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.350/- for Open category and Rs.200/- for other category through SBI/CSC/ Online Payment.
How to Apply Maharashtra Police Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply On-Line through the website https://mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in from 24.02.2017 to 17.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 24.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 17.03.2017
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee at Bank : 21.03.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://mahapolice.gov.in/mahapolice/jsp/temp/html/Mumbai%20Police%20Recruitment%20Advertisement%202017.pdf
- Apply Online : https://mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in/Forms/Home.aspx