Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017
Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence invites Application for the post of Lower Division Clerk. Apply before from the Date of Publication. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Job Details :
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Defence Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : 12th Class or equivalant qualification from any recognized Bord or University or English typing 35 words per minute or Hindi typing 30 words per minute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 32 years (As on closing Date)
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates
Job Location : Chennai
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written test/Field Trails and Typing skill test.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Ministry of Defence Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with recent self attested passport size photographs, all relevant certificates, one self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs. 27/- sent to the Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Heavy Vehicles Post Box No. 20, Avadi, Chenna-600054 on or before 21 Days from the date of Publication.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 21 Days from the date of Publication.
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Link :http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10203_86_1617b.pdf