NIOHKOL Recruitment 2017
National Institute for the Orthographically Handicapped (NIOH) invites application for the post of 06 Administrative officer, Accountant & Various Vacancies. Apply before 21 days from the Date of Publication. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 2017/RC-NILD-NAHARLAGUN/7985
NIOH Job Details :
- Post Name : Administrative officer
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 45826/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Accountant
- No. of Post : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 36446/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NIOH Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Administrative officer : Post Graduate Degree/ MBA from recognized University.
- For Accountant : Commerce graduate from a recognized University with hands on knowledge of computer.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 year for Administrative officer and 35 years for Accountant.
Job Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test/ Skill Test/ Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply NIOH Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in application along with complete Curriculum Vitae, self attested photocopies of all relevant documents, experience & recent passport size photographs send to Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata-700090 on or before 21 days from the Date of Publication.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 21 days from the Date of Publication.
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link :http://www.niohkol.nic.in/appointments/apptt01-24022017.pdf