NCL Recruitment 2017
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) invites Application for the post of 432 Apprentices. Apply before 13 April 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : NCLIHRDI Apprenticeship/Notification/17/1504
Job Details :
- Post Name : Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy : 432 Posts
Trade Wise Vacancies :
- Fitter : 240 Posts
- Welder : 48 Posts
- Electrician : 144 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NCL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : 10th pass with ITI in Fitter/Welder/Electrician from NCVT or SCVT recognised institute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 16 to 24 years as on 01.04.2017
- Age Relaxation : SC/ST Candidates 5 years & OBC Candidates 3 years
Selection Process : Selection will be through Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply NCL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with attested photocopies relevant documents send to General Manager(HRD), CETI, NCL HQ, Singrauli (M.P.) 486889 on or before 13.04.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission 0f Application : 13.04.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link: http://nclcil.in/recruitment/notification_english.pdf