ONGC Recruitment 2017
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites application for the post of 111 Apprentices its office located in Ankleshwar. Apply Online before 15 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : Ank/1/2017
ONGC Job Details :
- Post Name : Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 111 Posts
Trade Wise Vacancies :
- Electrician : 18 posts
- Mechanic Diesel : 17 Posts
- Fitter : 16 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic : 13 posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) : 07 Posts
- COPA : 09 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) : 09 posts
- Turner : 05 Posts
- Machinist : 10 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Elect.) : 07 posts
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Passed in 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and Trade Certificate in relevant discipline.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & maximum age limit is 14 to 21 years as on 15.03.2017
Job Location : Gujarat
Selection Process : Selection will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic qualifications.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply ONGC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://www.ongcindia.com & send the printout along with attested copy of relevant documents & five passport size photograph send to The Deputy General Manager (HR)-I/c Training Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Room No.B-103, New Administrative Building, 1st Floor, Ankleshwar Asset-393010 (Gujarat) on or before 15.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Printout : 15.03.2017
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/25b52ffa-a13c-4b6c-9beb-660b32649ca0/aprrekolkate2502.pdf?MOD=AJPERES