TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017
Government of Tamil Nadu, Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Chennai invites Application for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) Exam-2017, Paper I and Paper II for the year 2017. Apply before 23 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 01/ 2017
TRB Tamil Nadu Job Details :
- Post Name : Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) Exam-2017
Eligibility Criteria TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Paper I : Candidates have passed Higher Secondary Course (10+2 Pattern) and Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education from a Recognized Teacher Training Institute / DIET.
- For Paper II : Candidates have passed a Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt.) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography as major subjects in their Degree course or a Degree with any one of the equivalent subjects from a Recognized University under 10+2+3 Pattern and a Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.) from a Recognized University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per TRB Tamil Nadu rules
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written competitive examination.
Application Form : Application Form along with Prospectus can be purchased in person from the Office of the Chief Educational Officers of all 32 Districts in Tamilnadu on payment of Rs.100/- from 06.03.2017 to 22.03.2017.
Application Fee : Candidates are requested to pay the examination fees Rs.600/- and Rs.300/- for SC/ST and Differently Abled) in any Branch of State Bank of India / Indian Overseas Bank using only the prescribed challan attached with the prospectus.
How to Apply TRB Tamil Nadu Vacancy : Interested candidates can apply in prescribed format and send to the Office of the Chief Educational Officer concerned Districts on or before 23.03.2017 and obtain acknowledgment for the same.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Notification : 24.02.2017
- Date of Commencement of Sale of Application : 06.03.2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Application form : 23.03.2017
- Date of Written Examination : 29 & 30.04.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://trb.tn.nic.in/TET2017/24022017/Notification.pdf
- Download Application form & Syllabus : http://trb.tn.nic.in/TET2017/24022017/msg.htm