UPSC Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of Indian Forest Service Examination 2017 through Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2017 for 110 Vacancies. Apply Online before 17 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 07/2017-IFoS
UPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Indian Forest Service Examination 2017
- No of Vacancy : 110 Posts
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 32 years as on 01.08.2017
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written examination & Viva voce Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. Female/SC/ST/PH Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 22.02.2017 to 17.03.2017 till 18.00 hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 22.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of UPSC recruitment Online Application : 17.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application fee by Challan : 16.03.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Engl_IFS_2017_0.pdf
- Apply Online : https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php